Firefox Media Plugin Stopped working.

SpeedCrazy

Hey guys, opened up firefox this morning and went to listen to some music on youtube, and found this;

No video or uploads. What is wrong and how do i fix it? It is the smae no matter what channel i go to.

Hey guys, opened up firefox this morning and went to listen to some music on youtube, and found this;

No video or uploads. What is wrong and how do i fix it? It is the smae no matter what channel i go to.

same issue here on my work PC...

Firefox ver: 3.6.15

Previous Flash ver: 10.2

Current Flash ver: 10.3.180.42 (beta)

I ran into the same problem with Firefox and IE. After some trial and error, I downloaded flash (beta version) via the following URL. Flash video and audio functions properly. :thumbsup:

Click “Download Latest Version” in upper right-hand corner to download Flash Player ver.10.3 (beta)

Flash Player beta ver 10.3

[Correction]

After uninstalling previous Flash versions, I installed the latest (official 10.2) version of Flash. Flash videos play.

Edited by O(V)eGA_l2el)

:snap: Used the youtube help faq got directed to adobe and apparently its cause im on 64 bit. Aprently flash player doesn't work on 64 bit. But why all of a sudden?

EDIT:now im back to a black square and when i right click it says movie not loaded.Why would that be?

Edited by SpeedCrazy