Bully Loses

Phil

I think that small kid learned a very valuable lesson that should stick with him for some time. I'm glad he didn't land on his head and turn into a vegetable. That obviously hurt and pain is the best way to teach someone like that.

Taking the little kid to jail and charging him with assault is another option. Let him sit in jail for a day or two with bubba might make him think twice next time. :thumbsup:

:D

I can't believe those kids are so old they look like there only around 10 years old. :lol:

Taking the little kid to jail and charging him with assault is another option. Let him sit in jail for a day or two with bubba might make him think twice next time. :thumbsup:

They both would have probably ended up in jail because by the looks at it not that I'm defending the little kids actions but there's no reason why the big kid had to act with so much force against the little one he's lucky he didn't seriously hurt the little one.

Edited by fire_storm

They both would have probably ended up in jail because by the looks at it not that I'm defending the little kids actions but there's no reason why the big kid had to act with so much force against the little one he's lucky he didn't seriously hurt the little one.

Ya I understand where you are coming from on that front.

but there's no reason why the big kid had to act with so much force against the little one he's lucky he didn't seriously hurt the little one.

It was a dangerous move and could have had serious results. But on the other hand the little guy was punching him in the face.

I think that small kid learned a very valuable lesson that should stick with him for some time. I'm glad he didn't land on his head and turn into a vegetable. That obviously hurt and pain is the best way to teach someone like that.

From the looks of it, the kid didn't exactly have any experience with fighting. :lol:

He kind of did what came to mind at the time, it's not like he would pull off some self defense kung fu. :lol:

It was a dangerous move and could have had serious results. But on the other hand the little guy was punching him in the face.

I just think from a legal standpoint if theoretically if the little kid were to spend a small amount of time in jail someone could probably make the argument that the action's of the big kid were more then just self defense and just as aggressive as the little kids actions.

If the big kid just walked away or pushed the little kid on the ground and went to mind his on business it would be pretty hard for the little kid to blame the big one but the way the big kid picked up the little one and threw him on the ground would probably be considered excessive force.

I don't know the legal terms behind it but it probably falls under something like using reasonable force based on the force used against you like if some pushed you on the ground and kicked you it probably you wouldn't be justified if you took out a gun and shot the aggressor however if you got backup and punched him in the face or pushed him on the ground the likely hood that the aggressor would have any argument against that would succeed is unlikely.

Edited by fire_storm

Point taken, it's definitely not black and white, and I do have sympathy for the bully, he's just a kid after all.

However going ballistic and demanding apologies isn't really sending the right message to the kid. Their kid was engaging in a pattern of antisocial behavior which was entirely the cause of what ultimately happened. I'd like to hear a news report where they own that.

I have no sympathy for bullies. They get everything they deserve and more. Its refreshing to see the victim step up and whip the A$$ of the bully. That snap was not just a one time event. That was the culmination of a length of time that the big kid was harassed. As big as I am I was a shy kid in school who did get bullied because I was always the new kid being an army brat. I was taught to do the right thing but eventually you have to step up and lay the bully out to make it stop. At that point you no longer have a bully to worry about. The last two times I moved the bullies showed their ugly faces and 2 ended up with a black eye and one ended up with his nutsack cinched tight in a death grip and about removed. The first two were more my size 6'2 175 and the last was 380lb.

One of the kids with the black eye had his mommy come to the bus stop with him to confront me and ask why her son was not given a chance to defend himself. I explained what happened and the crowd at the bus stop backed it up. He had three chances to leave me alone. chance four ended in the black eye. His mommy in turn then proceeded to berate him for being an idiot in front of the crowd. Again yay for the victim. I'm glad his ankle was broken!

He can visit with Skillet while he is in there.

I can't believe those kids are so old they look like there only around 10 years old. :lol:

That little kid deserved everything he got. It was premeditated and thats why there is footage of it. Thought it would be another day of bullying the fat kid and posting it on You tube and he got whipped.

Maybe, but what the hell am I doing in an Australian jail? :teehee: