Bully Loses

Phil

Size has nothing to do with it, he was just a punk kid who thought he was a lot tougher then he really was. It could have easily been the other way around, with a much larger and stronger kid getting beaten up by a smaller kid who actually knows what he is doing. You can make up a LOT of a size difference by using experience.

...Not that i am condoning fighting :whistling: , but I think everyone should be able to defend themselves no matter their age or physical attributes.

I agree, but it is quite silly to pick on someone that big. It's like if I were to go up to some innocent looking 6'5" fellow and start picking a fight. If he DOES end up deciding to sit on me, he could. Same goes for that bullying video.

What kinda of an idiot starts a fight with a backpack on what an moron :thumbsup:

Good on the big kid for keeping his cool when the little kid didn't get up. If that was my kid and the school suspended him for defending himself I would have a lawyer so far down their throats they would be tasting the lawyers shoes. I flippin hate schools that do crap like that. :angry:

If that was my kid and the school suspended him for defending himself I would have a lawyer so far down their throats they would be tasting the lawyers shoes. I flippin hate schools that do crap like that. :angry:

Damn, you should go talk to my dad then, he could use some of your advice. Left public school because of BS like that.

i know just how that kid felt being picked on it happened to me at school and i was one of the biggest kids in the school but the little kids would pick on me and when i snapped all i will say is that kid in this video was lucky. me being 6ft 3 the kid i did that to had a long way to the ground.

i find it so stupid he got suspended for defending himself, they should give him a medal for doing what most kids dont do.

• Like 1

What kinda of an idiot starts a fight with a backpack on what an moron :thumbsup:

Good on the big kid for keeping his cool when the little kid didn't get up. If that was my kid and the school suspended him for defending himself I would have a lawyer so far down their throats they would be tasting the lawyers shoes. I flippin hate schools that do crap like that. :angry:

Sorry to say if but Scott as a 10 year old maybe..........