Bully Loses

Phil

Good for him. What kind of school system would be so stupid as to suspend that kid. Oh wait, the American one. :rolleyes:

Some times i think we should revert to letting them settle their own differences. (the kids i mean) Save them a lot of lying and posturing, and maybe they would learn that beating up on some one aint all its cracked up to be.

Some times i think we should revert to letting them settle their own differences. (the kids i mean) Save them a lot of lying and posturing, and maybe they would learn that beating up on some one aint all its cracked up to be.

In most cases that would just mean that the bullys would win more unfortunately. :unsure:

Does anyone know how I could have embeded that video? I tried the media tags and it didn't work. :blink:

In most cases that would just mean that the bullys would win more unfortunately. :unsure:

Does anyone know how I could have embeded that video? I tried the media tags and it didn't work. :blink:

I think you have to stick to the more standard video sites, like Youtube.

Possibly, i know atleast when i was in the lower grades i wouldn't try to defend myself because i knew the worse i looked the more the teacher would take my side and punish the bully. If kids knew that the teacher wouldn't do anything they might be more willing to stand up for themselves. If even just to prove to themselves that they could fight back.

Seen that video a few times now. That scrawny kid had it coming for him, especially by picking on someone twice his size.

Size has nothing to do with it, he was just a punk kid who thought he was a lot tougher then he really was. It could have easily been the other way around, with a much larger and stronger kid getting beaten up by a smaller kid who actually knows what he is doing. You can make up a LOT of a size difference by using experience.

...Not that i am condoning fighting :whistling: , but I think everyone should be able to defend themselves no matter their age or physical attributes.