Best Videocard & Processor ever

Fragsman

Best Videocard: Human Eyes

Best Processor: Human Brain?

I strongly think no videocard will be able to reach human eyes definition in the upcoming 100 years

Now let's make a funny topic of this

Do you think Human Brain at it's maximun capacity (Theorically) can beat the best processor at the moment?

Is hard to compare, but take into account your brain is making thousands and millons of things all the time.

Dont just think a computer can mutiply 8239272393*873873848347 instantly because human is not prepared to do that. But what about brain?

Brains make processors. Trump card, brains always win, since they use processors to make themselves better and more efficient.

Edited by l33t p1mp

I'm not too sure about this. We can't really overclock our brains and eyes unless we do drugs, and if then, we only end up like Charlie Sheen.

That is if it all goes wrong. If your overclock is successful, you end up like people such as Charlie Parker.

You need to go read some Asimov. :no:

:snap::rofl:

The human brain is still easily the most powerful calculating machine we know of, by current estimates. Unlike a CPU, we are still learning what the limits of the brain's ability are. We don't exactly have ThoughtMark11 or Prefrontal Coretx-z do we? Though we could play around with upping the voltage... :rolleyes:

Now I have the urge to try to photoshop a heatsink onto someone's head. Oh wait! That's been done: Human Brain Liquid Cooling System.

Finally, some one who knows who i am talking about. *five mins later* Cant find anything to top that pic.

I wonder how long it will be till we make a autonomous computer? Then again what exactly would an autonomous computer be?