HLBJoker

Wanted to say HI!!

Figured I would pop her here and say hi. I have been doing a lot of reading on how well the new i7 1366 cpu's are performing and over-clocking. I have done some over-clocking in the past but came across y'all while doing some more research. From the post's I have read, everyone seems real friendly and helpful so I figured I would join and add my 2 cents worth when it may help. I may also have some questions myself as I just finished a new i7 960 build and will be messing around with it soon.

Well, like is said, just wanted to say hi. If anyone has any questions, feel free to give me a shout and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Hi mate and welcome to OCC! :thumbsup:

Glad to have you on board. Feel free to contribute to this site any way you can my friend - we appreciate all the help we can get :)

I would love to see the full system specs of your beast! Have any pictures? :popcorn:

EDIT: Grammar

Edited by Alexandre

Wait what? New 1366 CPUs? They've been floating around for like a year now...and are already old news (1155 mind you.)

Anywho, welcome to OCC.

Well its a new build for myself. I work for a computer place were I live and been saving money and buying parts for the past few months trying to get my rig up and going. I know that the 1366 has been around for a while.

I have pics that I will be uploading latter today as will as the base stats and what I have it bumped up to. Been fighting all the little bugs out of this thing all night. Looks like I have all the hardware finally playing nice with each other, now just got to get the software side of things going smooth. I'm starting to regret using the copy of Windows 7 Ultimate N that I got from work. Been trying to get my WEI ran so I can get all baseline numbers before I start playing around in the Bios.

I'll update here in a few with some pics and base numbers (If this thing will give them too me!!!!!)