Bosco

Bosco's in a Giving Mood

Wow....that is so amazing, I just saw the contest now, threw up a number that came to my head and wasn't used....and won :O

I'm like glowing here, I can't believe it!!

I love OCC!!!!!

Gratz IVY!

His name isn't IVY!! It's supposed to be Mythos. Why can't anyone read between the lines? literally... :lol:

Congrats to both MYTHOS and Bowtie -- btw Bowtie, you might want to sell me your other 4850x2 for cheap? lols

His name isn't IVY!! It's supposed to be Mythos. Why can't anyone read between the lines? literally... :lol:

Congrats to both MYTHOS and Bowtie -- btw Bowtie, you might want to sell me your other 4850x2 for cheap? lols

Maybe I'll sell you my 4870x2 for cheap, then you and Waco can have a 4870x2 party

guys like that end up wining this things, why? they don't even care ! :lol:

" I just saw the contest now, threw up a number that came to my head and wasn't used....and won :O"

SEEE? WHAT DID I SAY?! :lol:

" I just saw the contest now, threw up a number that came to my head and wasn't used....and won :O"

SEEE? WHAT DID I SAY?! :lol:

I thought that quote was in response to a comment about people reposting...and if I remember correctly, the last time we played the number game............

I thought that quote was in response to a comment about people reposting...and if I remember correctly, the last time we played the number game............

i think i did alright this time, ( that is, except of not choosing the right number - witch i had!!!!!1! )

Edited by UT66

i'll do even better...if IVI sells you the 4870X2 i'll buy back the 4850x2 the one is lonely already ;)