Bosco

Bosco's in a Giving Mood

I'd be completely willing to run around my street naked for free stuff, I'm in need of new hardware for folding.

... but a 5970 can't fold, at least not very well. I wouldn't risk an indecent exposure charge for it anyway! :lol:

... but a 5970 can't fold, at least not very well. I wouldn't risk an indecent exposure charge for it anyway! :lol:

Take a look at my location on my profile, nobody would care.

:biggrin:

here's an idea for future contest instead of doing the 1-225 RNG pick...have a contest where people suggest various types of contest. Bosco picks the contest from that. It in itself could be considered a contest.

here's an idea for future contest instead of doing the 1-225 RNG pick...have a contest where people suggest various types of contest. Bosco picks the contest from that. It in itself could be considered a contest.

What if everyone suggests the number game though? I think a lot of people really enjoy the number game, I know I do. :D

:whoa: Lots of men's eyes lying around on the footpath BluePanda.

I wonder if Waco posted that on Panda's account to mess with her. :lol:

Alright, I will start the contest March 20th around 1PM Pacific Time.

The contest is going to be super fast, we are going to do the numbers game again but this time we are going to pick new numbers every hour. My goal is to have the prize gone by the time I go and eat dinner :lol:

The reason that its going to be next weekend is to give a chance for everyone to be there.

As for the prize well old Bosco has a 5970 that he would like to giveaway.

See you guys next sunday :)

soo do some calculations.... carry the one.... hmm(loading) that means 12:30am monday march 21st for me... bleh.. i will be there :whoa: