Sign in to follow this  
BluePanda

Blue

Very very nice! Since blue is my favourite, it's an ultimate win! How's that CoolIT working out for you? I've been looking at them (plus Corsair's H50); just wondering how your temps are on full load.

Well it's hard to remember exactly how it did running stock. It originally had hard black tubing that didn't bend much on it. It also didn't have the extended water bay I have on mine now either. It only took about two days from when it was delivered to the time Waco chopped her up. lol. I do remember about a 15C drop in my idle and load temps though -- and with all the modifications my max is roughly 40C with IBT.

I've been hitting 15C over night with the recent cold weather so it makes me :biggrin: the final bubbles are getting out of the loop after my new case getting here.

In the seat typing away.. LOL

Nice case BP. hope you enjoy the benafits and pains of watercooling. :wallbash::teehee:

Well when things aren't working, and I get tired of it, I've always got Waco... :)

the 4850X2 card looks very nice at home in there...:)

Indeed! Sure beats that stupid old red MSI card that was messing up my color scheme. She's awesome! I can't thank you more -- LOVE it. :cheers:

How about getting something like THIS etched onto your sidepanel window?

Though it looks pretty... hahaha... I did find a vinyl of my gun shooting panda... apparently it's done by a guy called Banksy. Either way, should be here in a week or so -- more pictures then... or a month or two later apparently.

Edited by BluePanda

How much did it cost? I was thinking about doing the same thing you did with your Eco.

So now do we get pics of your 95 build? (i think it was 95, anyway the old one in the cardboard box) :P

How much did it cost? I was thinking about doing the same thing you did with your Eco.

Just some cheap tubing from lowes... $10 for 20ft but I have way more than half of it lying around... hose clamps and a couple barbs for cheap (got mine at frozenCPU) and a reservoir for like $35 or so. I wasn't too, too worried about ruining mine since I got it for free... but the biggest thing to be careful about it cutting off the stock tubing and refilling it with water. The barbs on the block are made of plastic, so you have to be sure not to cut too far. Cheap for WC though...

Niiice, blues a good choice (fav) :thumbsup:

Make sure to post back when you get that panda on there lol

So is your sig outdated now or did you just get another gpu?

Niiice, blues a good choice (fav) :thumbsup:

Make sure to post back when you get that panda on there lol

So is your sig outdated now or did you just get another gpu?

I have my original Saphire 4850 and I just bought a 4850x-2 from Dr. Bowtie which is in the case as well... the older pictures have my original MSI card.

Great! :thumbsup:

Thanks! Also, I thought I already had the 98 machine pics up Andrew. I can host them up in the same place later on I suppose. Never went to much further than getting it working. The actual atari case never worked out. :ouch:

Just some cheap tubing from lowes... $10 for 20ft but I have way more than half of it lying around... hose clamps and a couple barbs for cheap (got mine at frozenCPU) and a reservoir for like $35 or so. I wasn't too, too worried about ruining mine since I got it for free... but the biggest thing to be careful about it cutting off the stock tubing and refilling it with water. The barbs on the block are made of plastic, so you have to be sure not to cut too far. Cheap for WC though...

That is pretty cheap, but too expensive for me. :/

I also got mine for sorta free.