ThermalTake Level 10 GT Review

bp9801

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i rather the look of the original. But the original price was a bit ridiculous :P

Yep that original had a outrageous price tag. This looks more affordable, but I think I'll still go with the NZXT Phantom for my next build.

Lol...it looks like a normal case with the basic shape of the original Level 10. Wasn't the whole point of the original the separate chambers for everything?

Either way - it still looks pretty cool and the thermal performance looks excellent!

Lol...it looks like a normal case with the basic shape of the original Level 10. Wasn't the whole point of the original the separate chambers for everything?

Either way - it still looks pretty cool and the thermal performance looks excellent!

Lol nice Avitus Wako ;P

Also i just checked out the Raven 2 Today, looks like its improved alot on the first ones Problems, would be nice to have a review of it! :)

Its still overpriced but I like the look. I really want a level 10 but 800 dollars, no way It probably costs them 200 total and they make like 600 profit. :nyea:

The Level 10 GT is only $270, so for that price you get the same look of the original Level 10 but with some added features. 1/3 of the cost of the original with added features and possibly better cooling? Plenty of people would go for that.