R.I.P My Best Friend...

Onion

When I read "2002 Buick LeSabre" you made me feel like I was cool for driving an '06 Town & Country.

Pulled over 7 times in the same car with only 1 ticket? Cops must be pretty lenient where you live, over here, it's a ticket pretty much every time you get pulled over. Since I'd rather keep my license, I *generally* avoid speeding. :whistling: Btw, where did you get all these cars?

LeSabre is really comfortable, I just am bored driving it. It's like if you could drive educational television. :erm:

Yes 7 times. Mostly in Remer. Cops around here are really nice. The one time I got a ticket I was out of town and I blew a stoplight without realizing it.

You have to understand that this area is very different than your own. Incomes are low but so is cost of living. Cheap cars migrate here and this is where they come to die basically. Everyone owns land or at least knows someone that will let them park their old car in their yard with a for sale sign. Ask, haggle bs for awhile and you can get a pretty nice car cheap. Everyone knows everyone so selling someone a piece of junk is a big no no.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Nice link, the rx-8 pops out yet again. The things I'd do if I had the money to mod one of those... Of course, no silly fart can exhausts and neon lights. R!ce ftl.

I hope you're okay with low teens gas mileage and constant service to keep it running well...

I hope you're okay with low teens gas mileage and constant service to keep it running well...

Nothing new for me, I pay for gas on the 745i, which averages 12 mpg city. On a good day, I'll get 13. As for constant service, german car owners are used to it.

As for constant service, german car owners are used to it.

:lol: And people wonder why I didn't buy the 540i I was looking at.

As for service though - do you really think you'd have the money to keep a nice car like an older M3 or something running well?

Edited by Waco

As for service though - do you really think you'd have the money to keep a nice car like an older M3 or something running well?

I'll save you the pain of hearing my life story - simply put, yes. :biggrin:

Edited by l33t p1mp

1983 Yamaha XJ 750 Seca: I need spring to come now. I need it.

It's still mid 30s here at night but that doesn't stop me from riding my Ninja like everyday now :D

l33t what about the evo??

Would you think about a DD and a fast car or it has to be all in one? (which the evo kinda is lol)

It's still mid 30s here at night but that doesn't stop me from riding my Ninja like everyday now :D

l33t what about the evo??

Would you think about a DD and a fast car or it has to be all in one? (which the evo kinda is lol)

Honestly, I feel the evo's a bit too ricey for me. I saw one today, and it just didn't look right for me.

They're too good to be rice! Drive it!

They just have that look though... Hell, even Mitsubishi makes them look rice with their so called "performance package." All they did was add a turbo, a silly spoiler, and some better tires, which are still thin as hell and look like they couldn't grip the broad side of a barn. I'll still give it a whirl, but even for 27 grand, the evo doesn't have that much stuff on it, and it's still pretty slow.

Edited by l33t p1mp

They just have that look though... Hell, even Mitsubishi makes them look rice with their so called "performance package." All they did was add a turbo, a silly spoiler, and some better tires, which are still thin as hell and look like they couldn't grip the broad side of a barn. I'll still give it a whirl, but even for 27 grand, the evo doesn't have that much stuff on it, and it's still pretty slow.

Yeah the spoiler is a bit rice but beyond that it's fine. No one complains about the STI's wing too, I guess they have to show they're japanese :lol:

What about some nissans like a 300zx or 350z, RSX Type-S, or Celica GTS (what I want).

Yeah the spoiler is a bit rice but beyond that it's fine. No one complains about the STI's wing too, I guess they have to show they're japanese :lol:

What about some nissans like a 300zx or 350z, RSX Type-S, or Celica GTS (what I want).

I was considering the 350z, but they're pretty expensive for what they do. The 135i is in the same price range, and smokes the 350z, and does it with more style. :whistling: Plus, how silly would I look driving a Nissan with my new BMW belt (gift, see the I just bought thread). :lol: I'm not that big a fan of asian cars, I'd take a good German auto over them any day. As someone on a car forum once said, it's like comparing apples to herpes. :biggrin:

Edited by l33t p1mp