Sign in to follow this  
Onion

R.I.P My Best Friend...

$120,000 max? You could get an entry level supercar for that budget.... . I wish I had a $120,000 to throw around...

Well my dad's getting a bit older, his main interest now is a smooth ride. I think he's sold on the BMW 760Li... He just keeps talking about it lol.

As for myself, since I have to pay for it myself, I'm on a pretty tight budget. I found a pretty nice Mitsubishi Evo 10, as stated above, for sale not too far from my house. I'm probably going to test drive it this Sunday.

As for the 745i, I picked it up from the mechanic today, and it's fixed. It'll be up for sale soon though, I'm sad to see it go. :cry:

What did you do to it?

Didn't do anything. Just "happened" I guess.

Good choice on the evo 10 :D

Thanks. :D And it's a bit funny, because this kid at my school drives a lancer, which he modified to make it LOOK like an evo, but be as slow as a stock lancer (the whole silly exhaust and spoiler bit). I wonder how he'll react if I drive up in an evo. :whistling:

Woops, I thought I had explained what happened to it. I drove it home on wednesday, and parked it for about half an hour while I got ready for a meeting with my college counselor. 30 minutes later, I hop in the car, and hear a very faint noise, so I didn't think too much of it. By the time I got to the place, it got louder, so I drove very carefully and slowly. Everything ran fine, except it sounded exactly like a diesel by the time I got back home. Turns out the alternator was overheating, and was on the verge of death. If it would have died, it would have been a BIG problem, but thankfully, I got the car to the garage in one piece. Had to buy a new one, which the mechanic had trouble finding, so he had to get it from the dealership for a ripoff price. And... That's about it.

Daddy finally tell you that you can't pretend its yours anymore? :D Must be nice to get a $20,000 car anyway... where you working, the corner? :whistling:

Daddy finally tell you that you can't pretend its yours anymore? :D Must be nice to get a $20,000 car anyway... where you working, the corner? :whistling:

I usually just say "my car" online, since I'm too lazy to go into all the detail etc, it's not like it makes a huge difference in most of the stories regarding it.

And NO, working in Miami doesn't mean I work the corner. :P Although quite a few people at my old school pretty much did that for a living. :rolleyes: Tip to anyone in Miami, be sure to uniform the soldier, or else he might get some battle wounds. :rolleyes:

Tip to anyone, be sure to uniform the soldier, or else he might get some unwanted kids. :rolleyes:

Fixed. :lol:

I usually just say "my car" online, since I'm too lazy to go into all the detail etc, it's not like it makes a huge difference in most of the stories regarding it.

Just the fact that you didn't pay for it I guess...

A new M5, and a used M5

The king of sport sedans is still the king

Also, you don't live in Miami, you live in Hiahleah BETTA' RECOGNIZE :lol:

Edited by ekiM