GTX 590 Price Guess!

58 members have voted

1. 1. How much will the GTX 590 cost (in USD)?

in the occ benchmark of crysis the 580 sli never beats the 6990 :)

Oh, Crysis, how I love your AMD performance ;) What cracks me up the most, is when the game loads, you see a "The ways it's meant to be played" Nvidia plug. But the game has always ran better on AMD :biggrin:

Oh, Crysis, how I love your AMD performance ;) What cracks me up the most, is when the game loads, you see a "The ways it's meant to be played" Nvidia plug. But the game has always ran better on AMD :biggrin:

you like Crysis? :)

To me Crysis is the only benchmark worthwhile...hmm is one 6990 worth the performance in it? I mean it beats 2 580's!

Idk how they can differ too much from how they'd need to be cooled the best way :P. we'll see if you're right when it comes to fan noise

why cant their partners just make a triple slot and slap on a few 120mm's and call it a day? I mean ASUS made a 580 and a 6970 triple slot one?

I was browsing the Club 3D GTX580 over here : http://www.club-3d.com/index.php/products/reader.en/product/geforce-gtx-580.html

And I came across this odd picture about halfway down the page ....

Could this be an accidental sneak peek at the mystical 590 set to be released this month ... What do you guys think ?

idk, why does it still have mostly dvi?

idk, why does it still have mostly dvi?

ya and whi is the link noted as 3 way instead of 6 way! I don't think psu's go that high and imagine the temps in the case...

looked at link... its a picture of three 580's? whats it got to do with a 590? the cooler?

The three way sli is for the GTX580 but the picture is NOT of a GTX580 . No 580's have ever been designed like that . It looks exactly like how a GTX590 would be designed.

Im almost certain that card is a 590 .