WhenKittensATK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my understanding HAWKEN will continue to be free even after the BETA.

Hawken is free-to-play and the open beta status basically means it's officially launched. December 12, 2012 was the launch date for it. I've barely had time for it. :lol:

its not as fun as it sounds tho...

That is purely your opinion - and from what I gather, it is because you don't like the HUD and view shake.

no i dont like the game period.

if it was a good game then i would have played it even with the screenshake and what not.

its just plain and boring, the graphics arent that great either and the lack of singleplayer is quite a shame, atleast let players play vs bots or something, just to get into the game instead of directly rampaging against players who have played the game intensly and shoot the crap out fo you >.>

free or not, its just not for me

Hawken is free-to-play and the open beta status basically means it's officially launched. December 12, 2012 was the launch date for it. I've barely had time for it. :lol:

That is purely your opinion - and from what I gather, it is because you don't like the HUD and view shake.

if it was a good game then i would have played it even with the screenshake and what not.

its just plain and boring, the graphics arent that great either and the lack of singleplayer is quite a shame, atleast let players play vs bots or something, just to get into the game instead of directly rampaging against players who have played the game intensly and shoot the crap out fo you >.>

So what your saying WarWeeny is that you don't like the game? You know if you add more quotes to your comments I think I might not like HAWKEN anymore either, period exclamation point. :lol:

Edited by ThInK192

So what your saying WarWeeny is that you don't like the game?

yes :3

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Yeah I dunno, they say they've sent steam keys to players but neither me nor my roomie have received ours.

Noooo, they said they would be sending out keys in waves over the next seven days. This is day one. Chill :P

Got my HAWKEN Steam Key today....and I never even played the game, I had just been registered.

Same. :lol: My key arrived yesterday, and while I downloaded the client a while back, don't think I ever opened it.