Favorite Concert of all Time

iskout

Tickets? Nope...I didn't even know they had 'em :wacko:

I didn't find out about it until the last 2 years. It's a pity really, who knows what other cool concerts I could've attended.

I was pretty busy at RPI, though. I generally worked 20 hours a week on top of class and extracurricular activities. However, it was worth it :teehee:

It did seem everyone at RPI was fairly busy most of the time. You are commended however for working on top of classes, I couldn't even begin to think of where a job would fit (particularly so during those heinous 20credit semesters). :cheers:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't find out about it until the last 2 years. It's a pity really, who knows what other cool concerts I could've attended.

It did seem everyone at RPI was fairly busy most of the time. You are commended however for working on top of classes, I couldn't even begin to think of where a job would fit (particularly so during those heinous 20credit semesters). :cheers:

Hah...You just have to be good at budgeting your time. I typically did 10 hours / week as a research assistant (lots of fabrication and test setup, etc) and 10 hours / week as a teaching assistant in the machine shop (JEC). Depending on which hours I did in the shop, I could do some homework. If I taught classes (welding, etc), it was more teaching, less supervising.

Oh, did I mention that I gamed a lot at RPI :evilgrin:

Ok, enough hijack... I'd have a hard time deciding between:

Testament / Motorhead / Heaven & Hell / Judas Priest

and

Iron Maiden (Somewhere Back in Time tour)

I guess the All American Rejects show I went with my g/f because I knew all the words to all the songs they played. All shows are really fun but far more fun if you can sing along to all the music

Just got home from the Sick Puppies concert. It was at a local bar/club that's pretty well known around here (Northern Lights), and it was FANTASTIC. I feel like someone took sandpaper to my throat from screaming and singing and laughing. Awesome time.