Sign in to follow this  
iskout

Favorite Concert of all Time

I'm getting psyched to go to a concert on Wednesday to go see Sick Puppies and Adelitas Way.

So far, my favorite concert is probably the one I went to last summer, where I saw 10 bands, including some of my favorites (Avenged Sevenfold, Sevendust, Disturbed)

I started wondering what your favorite concerts of all time were?

Brad paisley in tulsa oklahoma a few days after he won entertainer of the year

It's a tie for me.

Gigantour(Opeth was the reason I went):

Lineup:Opeth, Arch Enemy, Lamb of God

All amazing to see live. Lamb of God has an amazing stage presence. Opeth's Mikael Akerfeldt joked in between songs, which was pretty entertaining("We made this next song because we wanted hot chicks coming up to us after the show, we always get fat chicks, we want hot chicks.).

Scorched Earth Tour:

Lineup:Cradle of Filth, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir

I thought I was going to die. The venue was about 120'x80'. The entire place was a mosh pit and I'm pretty sure I was the lightest weighing person there, coming in at a whopping 120lbs and standing 6' tall. But an awesome concert nonetheless.

Edited by nitem4re

It's a tie for me.

Gigantour(Opeth was the reason I went):

Lineup:Opeth, Arch Enemy, Lamb of God

All amazing to see live. Lamb of God has an amazing stage presence. Opeth's Mikael Akerfeldt joked in between songs, which was pretty entertaining("We made this next song because we wanted hot chicks coming up to us after the show, we always get fat chicks, we want hot chicks.).

Scorched Earth Tour:

Lineup:Cradle of Filth, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir

I thought I was going to die. The venue was about 120'x80'. The entire place was a mosh pit and I'm pretty sure I was the lightest weighing person there, coming in at a whopping 120lbs and standing 6' tall. But an awesome concert nonetheless.

Just a question...

If I rubbed your arms together, could i create fire? Or are you made of fire-retardant twigs? ;)

Bunch of kids--Pink Floyd, Animals, Rolling Stones, Let it Bleed, Mannheim Germany--the Who, Tommy, Berkely Community Theatre.

Just a question...

If I rubbed your arms together, could i create fire? Or are you made of fire-retardant twigs? ;)

Well I'm 135lbs now, but, I'm pretty sure if you tried hard enough... :rofl:

Edited by nitem4re

Guns and Roses and Metallica at Madison Square Garden in 1990 if I'm not mistaken in the year. I had a blast even though we were robbed by 3 dudes. Believe it or not they took our sneakers back when Reebok pumps were popular. And yes we rode the train back to NJ with no shoes. Still it was off the hook.

A very distant 2nd New Found Glory at House of Blues Las Vegas.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Without a doubt Rolling Stones 9th row Hersheypark, PA 2005. The company I was with at the time was sponsoring the Bigger Bang Tour and I won a sales contest. Got flown out there, put up in a nice hotel for the weekend, and 9th row tickets all for free. We rode on a yellow school bus from the hotel to the concert, it was the 1st time I had been legally allowed to drink in a school bus ;) Beck opened up for The Stones, the whole show was awesome!

But, man I have been to soo many great concerts! Usually make to at least 7-10 concerts a year. One of my best friends is head of PR for the biggest bear distributor in central Indiana, and calls me all the time with free tickets :biggrin:

Infected Mushroom last year in Tel Aviv, I was right next to the speakers. :biggrin::thumbsup:

Edited by l33t p1mp