Another Newbie

Griever2003

Hello... ... i guess i should say more. I have been doing quite a bit of research the last few weeks about what i want to do about getting a new computer. After checking out the site a few times getting information, i figured i would join up and become a regular, because i will have LOTS of questions. i just ordered a bunch of computer parts, and i am wanting to do a silly-sick OC. this will be my first real OC. i had a computer that i built like 10 years ago when i was like 16 that had the ability to OC some thing.. but didnt know what i was doing at the time, and had other things on my mind then. freakin girls... Well i just went on a deployment and i had a few extra shekels and i have been wanting to build a wicked computer and figured i would look into getting some OC gear. i get back to the states later this month and by then all the stuff should be delivered so i am wanting to do as much research and hear as much feedback as possible about what are the possibilities prior to getting to work on it.

well that should be enough of an introduction. TTYL

p.s. this is actually my second post. my first was describing my name in the 2011 thread.