World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

Bought a Super Pershing yesterday and made 700k credits with it. Need another 120k credits for my IS-3. Its very nice going from 100k credits a day to 700k.

The SP is the cheapest Tier 8 Premium (7,200 gold). However its not as great as the other Tier 8 Premiums. Has great frontal armor and a relatively fast rate of fire. Lacks speed, side/rear armor, firepower, and penetration.

If you can keep the enemy in front of you, your armor just soaks up all the damage. However if you get flanked you can die rather quickly.

So glad I bought this Super Pershing. It would have taken ages to farm all the credits to buy tanks I've unlocked with exp already.

Tanks that I still need to buy (unlocked with exp already):

T25 AT

T29

KV-13

T-50-2

Total Credits: 4,190,050

Earning ~600k-800k a day really makes a difference haha. I made it all the way to Tier 7 tanks before I outpaced the ability to buy tanks with credits.

Playing:

US TD @ T6 (both branches)

US Med @ T7

US Heavy @ T6

French Light @ T6

RUS Light @ T4

RUS Heavy @ T8

RUS SPG @ T5

So you can see how me running out of credits easily became a problem :D I still play all my T5 - T6 tanks though, they are all quite fun. M4, Easy 8, KV-1, KV-2, KV-1S, and M10 Wolverine.

So glad I bought this Super Pershing. It would have taken ages to farm all the credits to buy tanks I've unlocked with exp already.

Tanks that I still need to buy (unlocked with exp already):

T25 AT

T29

KV-13

T-50-2

Total Credits: 4,190,050

Earning ~600k-800k a day really makes a difference haha. I made it all the way to Tier 7 tanks before I outpaced the ability to buy tanks with credits.

Playing:

US TD @ T6 (both branches)

US Med @ T7

US Heavy @ T6

French Light @ T6

RUS Light @ T4

RUS Heavy @ T8

RUS SPG @ T5

So you can see how me running out of credits easily became a problem :D I still play all my T5 - T6 tanks though, they are all quite fun. M4, Easy 8, KV-1, KV-2, KV-1S, and M10 Wolverine.

Sounds pretty good then - one thing I do like about WoT is that it is still balanced with the premium vehicles :)

I really disliked M6 and T1 Heavy, but as soon as I got the T29 :O...it's amazing, seriously, when you hull down it has virtually impenetrable armour.

In North Africa early days the 75mm HEAT? rounds failed to explode more often than not, they organized a detonator swap with French 75mm shell detonators. From WWI?

When the Americans arrived some Stuarts went into combat with practice ammo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...