Worst Trilogy

flareback

Don't forget Rocky 2,3,4; and Rocky 3,4,5; and Rocky 4,5,6.

Phil

Rocky 2,3,4 were great. 5 was a disaster and 6 wasn't terrible. Rambo's were all good too.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, with a title "Worst Trilogy" I am just shocked that anyone would even think about mentioning Star Wars 4-6 (The Originals). I mean think about what movie prices were back in the 70's compared to what they are today, and google Top Grossing films of all time. See where they fall, and that was when you didn't have to refinance your house to go see a movie at the theater ;) I have to strongly disagree with saying the prequels (1-3) were bad as well! But, then again I am just a huge Star Wars fan! Heck I like the Clone Wars cartoons ;) I was a fan of the Blade trilogy, even though the 2nd wasn't as good, I loved the 1st, and thought the 3rd was solid! Love the Back to the Future movies, all 3, but then again I am old enough to understand what 80's movies are :biggrin: Man I can't believe I am having to defend these :teehee:

LOTR, couldnt even make it through the 1st one after multiple attempts. HSM :sick: Scream, I liked the 1st one, then....wow pretty bad!

Just curious IVI, when it comes to the Holloween movies, are you talking about the Rob Zombie directed Holloweens that are recent? Cause I actually like the new ones, as well as the original of course!

EDIT - Rocky 4 was my fav one! During the Cold War, USA vs USSR = Classic

Edited by SpeedwayNative

And this thread is exactly why movies get sequels...because there is absolutely not consensus on what movies are good or bad. So while there may be a sequel you question the making of, there's always someone who's thinking "hells yeah!"

And this thread is exactly why movies get sequels...because there is absolutely not consensus on what movies are good or bad. So while there may be a sequel you question the making of, there's always someone who's thinking "hells yeah!"

LoL, True Story!

Just curious IVI, when it comes to the Holloween movies, are you talking about the Rob Zombie directed Holloweens that are recent? Cause I actually like the new ones, as well as the original of course!

Idk any of those kind of movies (maybe I'm just not into many horror flicks anyway)

the main characters are just way too dumb