Rant about people

iskout

i still havent convinced the owner we need more that 2down 512 up and locked in a 5 year contract for a few more years I do that so he cant change his mind and cancel it lol but i am going to up it with or with out his permission next time lol

Seems risky for your job O.o

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how people comment and say oh that computer won't play this game.... dude stfu the game is not even out yet how the heck do you know :angry:

Hats off to you for trying to be nice and help your friend out. :)

Ok this is how I feel about this. Tell him to wait until he plays the game before he sells it. Why get rid of something that works?

Oh and you should deal that jerk face loser who is giving bad advice by telling him the i7 920 is nothing compared to a new fake processor. Tell him it has three times the power of the 980X and cost $150, oh and it can make you free ice cream and shoots lasers. See how he feels about his i7 after that.

Fake Processor in question is:

Texas Instruments M47 Decacore 1201D

20nm manufacturing process.

4.7GHz clock speed out of the box.

75Gflops processing power Per Core

Unlocked Multi and FSB

Support Xfire and SLI with 8 16x PCI Lanes

Supports Octo channel DDR4

Suggested Retail Price $149.99

Edited by gabrieltessin

Ok this is how I feel about this. Tell him to wait until he plays the game before he sells it. Why get rid of something that works?

Oh and you should deal that jerk face loser who is giving bad advice by telling him the i7 920 is nothing compared to a new fake processor. Tell him it has three times the power of the 980X and cost $150, oh and it can make you free ice cream and shoots lasers. See how he feels about his i7 after that.

Unlocked Multi and FSB

Ain't got nothin on my Pentium 3

:rofl:

Unlocked Multi and FSB

I lol'd pretty hard there. Especially about the free ice cream and shooting lasers.

Next time your friend asks for advice just say you're done, he needs to ask that other guy.

I was tempted, but I don't think I have the heart :\

We've been friends for the better part of a decade

oh man, i might have to go and sell my computer now since it cant run games either!!!!!!!!........oh wait, yes it can, and its only a phenom 9150e

yes, laugh away :)

oh man, i might have to go and sell my computer now since it cant run games either!!!!!!!!........oh wait, yes it can, and its only a phenom 9150e

yes, laugh away :)

I'm still running a C2D E8400.

I was tempted, but I don't think I have the heart :\

We've been friends for the better part of a decade

Just tell him if he isn't going to listen to your advice then he can stop relying on you for computer help. That usually shuts up people that second-guess me all the time pretty quickly.

Just tell him if he isn't going to listen to your advice then he can stop relying on you for computer help. That usually shuts up people that second-guess me all the time pretty quickly.

It's funny because he's going to school for networking and computer security, so he thought he knew a ton about computers. He also originally didn't want to even have a dedicated graphics card until he learned from his teacher (AFTER I had already explained to him) that not having a dedicated card would make integrated graphics pull from system memory. After that, he was all about listening to me, since his teacher explained to him what would happen.

It's funny because he's going to school for networking and computer security, so he thought he knew a ton about computers. He also originally didn't want to even have a dedicated graphics card until he learned from his teacher (AFTER I had already explained to him) that not having a dedicated card would make integrated graphics pull from system memory. After that, he was all about listening to me, since his teacher explained to him what would happen.

When someone thinks they know a tonne about computers, they rarely do. It's only when you realize that maybe you don't know that much that you really begin to respect other people's opinions/expertise and learn as you do!