Bosco

Bosco's SSD Contest

I'll have to say this contest has been most amusing...best of luck everyone, wish I lived in a Pacific time zone!

Alright it seems to people are getting confused and not following the rules, so here is what is going to happen.

Tonight at 6PM Pacific time I will start a new round. The numbers will be between 0 - 250 for this last round. You are allowed one pick per day between 6PM and 6PM the next day.

Just so we are clear this is a NEW ROUND 0 - 250 will be the number Count. First one to get the number wins the last SSD Drive.

You are not allowed to change your number unless someone posts your number above at the sametime. Which means as soon as you post your number refresh the page and make sure someone didn't sneak a post in at the sametime as u. I don't want to see numbers been changed 15 or 20 mins after the fact.

If you post a number that has already been choosen, though you snooze you loose... no more changing your numbers and what not. No more comments in this thread except by me or when the last drive has been won.

I hope everyone understands what I just posted. Anyone caught not following the rules will be out.

Good Luck

Please be harder on cheaters, any post edit, or multiple posts in the same round, should make for a dsq straight away.

6PM pacific is 3AM CET for others in europe, too bad for us...

Please be harder on cheaters, any post edit, or multiple posts in the same round, should make for a dsq straight away.

6PM pacific is 3AM CET for others in europe, too bad for us...

People should be honest, but as Bosco asked, once 6pm PST hits only number posts between 1-250 will be allowed, all others will be removed.

It makes it hard to filter through all of these threads

My pick for the new and improved contest is 177

The round doesn't start until Bosco has posted!

I've brought great some :pfp: upon myself. but I stand by my 177

Edited by PruritusAni