Bosco's SSD Contest

Bosco

That's your 4th pick this round, pretty sure you have been dq'd for the contest.

:biggrin: wtf, i think i did only 1 per day, how much time is it, lol

Alright it seems to people are getting confused and not following the rules, so here is what is going to happen.

Tonight at 6PM Pacific time I will start a new round. The numbers will be between 0 - 250 for this last round. You are allowed one pick per day between 6PM and 6PM the next day.

Just so we are clear this is a NEW ROUND 0 - 250 will be the number Count. First one to get the number wins the last SSD Drive.

You are not allowed to change your number unless someone posts your number above at the sametime. Which means as soon as you post your number refresh the page and make sure someone didn't sneak a post in at the sametime as u. I don't want to see numbers been changed 15 or 20 mins after the fact.

If you post a number that has already been choosen, though you snooze you loose... no more changing your numbers and what not. No more comments in this thread except by me or when the last drive has been won.

I hope everyone understands what I just posted. Anyone caught not following the rules will be out.

Good Luck

Ok now I am in GMT +5.30 hrs so I ahve no idea if I am posting before the last round has started or after. In case I am early, let me know, I will post again if required. My guess is by the time everyone else gets their posts in I will be fast asleep as I am on the other side of the world!

My choice is 143

best of luck to everyone.

Alright it seems to people are getting confused and not following the rules, so here is what is going to happen.

Tonight at 6PM Pacific time I will start a new round. The numbers will be between 0 - 250 for this last round. You are allowed one pick per day between 6PM and 6PM the next day.

Just so we are clear this is a NEW ROUND 0 - 250 will be the number Count. First one to get the number wins the last SSD Drive.

You are not allowed to change your number unless someone posts your number above at the sametime. Which means as soon as you post your number refresh the page and make sure someone didn't sneak a post in at the sametime as u. I don't want to see numbers been changed 15 or 20 mins after the fact.

If you post a number that has already been choosen, though you snooze you loose... no more changing your numbers and what not. No more comments in this thread except by me or when the last drive has been won.

I hope everyone understands what I just posted. Anyone caught not following the rules will be out.

Good Luck

i'll be at work at 6pm so you guys have at it...grats to the winner !!!

Ok now I am in GMT +5.30 hrs so I ahve no idea if I am posting before the last round has started or after. In case I am early, let me know, I will post again if required. My guess is by the time everyone else gets their posts in I will be fast asleep as I am on the other side of the world!

My choice is 143

best of luck to everyone.

Your not eligable for this contest

Have a min of 30 posts. If you do not have 30 posts but have been registered for longer than 60 days you must have a min of 10 posts.