Bosco's SSD Contest

Bosco

No such luck so far guys. I am off to bed I will check this thread in the morning and see if anyone got the right number. If not next round will be begin tomorrow night around 6pm pacific time.

Just so were clear, you've already picked all the set numbers? (or just going along?)

None of the numbers can be from the previous rounds? (cause their obviously incorrect?)

More than one person could win each round? (if more than one set number is guessed within that round?)

so basically at this point if you put a number down you didnt win. so everyone who has already put one down will have to wait till 6pm monday for the next round.

it's almost smarter to wait for while and take count of all the numbers already posted to raise your odds. i should have thought about it before posting.

Edited by hornybluecow

agree, the smarter thing is to wait... for lower prices and then get one. Koss your not going to get one like this! :biggrin:

edit > 402!

Edited by UT66

So what I said was correct? That's how he's doing it??

Heh heh.. by the way, waiting is a double edged sword.. not so much any better than the other option.

Due to the way the rounds restarted every day. Schmart.

EDIT: Though ya shouldn't announce if anyone's gotten it until that round period is over lol

Edited by TOMisCHEEZE