Bosco's SSD Contest

Bosco

Calling into question the integrity of the site, or more specifically bosco, isn't something that should be joked about.

If she had put a :P smiley at the end of the post there wouldn't have been any doubt. :)

Personally I think it's pretty awesome that two staff members won. :cheers:

Joking around is all well and good, but one has to know where to draw the line. Calling into question the integrity of the site, or more specifically bosco, isn't something that should be joked about. Long time members may know you're joking and/or just ignore what you say, but those with little activity or those that join just for the contests will get a seed of doubt planted in their mind because of something you think is funny, but is not.

Don't be getting your panties in a bunch now, it was meant light heartedly -- didn't mean to offend anyone. Sorry you took offense. :cheers:

Don't be getting your panties in a bunch now, it was meant light heartedly -- didn't mean to offend anyone. Sorry you took offense. :cheers:

No offense taken, though I can't speak for others. If you go back and see my response, I merely expressed my shock that waco of all people would say something, obviously not knowing at the time that you hijacked his account. lol

In any case, I got the SSD in the mail yesterday...thanks, Dave!

Probably won't get to installing it until later in the week. Have to find my drivers/install disk for my laptop and make some diskspace calculations first. I considered putting in my desktop instead since I use it more, and I'm sure even as a secondary drive, housing Steam on it would be pretty sweet, but it'd definitely provide more benefits in my laptop.