Bosco's SSD Contest

Bosco

The round doesn't start until Bosco has posted!

I didn't read that anywhere... just pick a number and stop commenting, I don't want to get disqualified for making a comment, especially as I was the first to pick a number at exactly 6:00PM PST. :P

Alright it seems to people are getting confused and not following the rules, so here is what is going to happen.

Tonight at 6PM Pacific time I will start a new round. The numbers will be between 0 - 250 for this last round. You are allowed one pick per day between 6PM and 6PM the next day.

Just so we are clear this is a NEW ROUND 0 - 250 will be the number Count. First one to get the number wins the last SSD Drive.

You are not allowed to change your number unless someone posts your number above at the sametime. Which means as soon as you post your number refresh the page and make sure someone didn't sneak a post in at the sametime as u. I don't want to see numbers been changed 15 or 20 mins after the fact.

If you post a number that has already been choosen, though you snooze you loose... no more changing your numbers and what not. No more comments in this thread except by me or when the last drive has been won.

I hope everyone understands what I just posted. Anyone caught not following the rules will be out.

Good Luck

@ClayMeow - He specifically says, "Tonight at 6PM Pacific time I will start a new round."

He didn't say the round starts when he makes a post. He said at 6PM Pacific time he will start a new round. It's 6PM Pacific time, either the new round started, or he didn't start it at 6PM.

This is too confusing, and I've been following the threads.

• Like 1

@ClayMeow - He specifically says, "Tonight at 6PM Pacific time I will start a new round."

He didn't say the round starts when he makes a post. He said at 6PM Pacific time he will start a new round. It's 6PM Pacific time, either the new round started, or he didn't start it at 6PM.

This is too confusing, and I've been following the threads.

in the original post for the contest rules, it states that a new round does not start until he posts. Yesterday was an exception, because he clearly stated that he wouldn't be on to start the new round.

• Like 1

Groans....... ClayMeow was correct

I should have just started the round earlier.......

The round starts now.... if you have already posted your numbers do it again please. Sorry I was late, NDA conference calls are killing me.

Round Starts now

GO!!!!