My Case Mod...so Far

Edited:apparently I didn't get the pictures to post correctly, sorry. I guess I'll wait until they get up in the case gallery.

"posted these to the case gallery two days ago, but they aren't up yet...so I figured I would try to post them here to see what you guys think.

This was my first attempt at a black light "TRON" look. I have since ordered and received some invisible, spray-on, UV red and blue paint. I am also painting the interior of my tower two-tone blue/purple and will mask off with clear UV over the top to produce a separate daylight/nighttime effect when my two UV cold cathodes are turned on.

I also have two clear case fans with purple and pink LEDS that I will place in the window once I get the 3 pin converters to hook up to my PSU."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I edited the post to reflect that, sorry for any confusion.

I spent all weekend painting out the inside of my case instead of fixing my posting problem.

:D

I will post properly when I get the new pics done.

pretty crap sweet...

I second that... blood looks awesome...

1st edit

(I must have been high when I wrote this or up really late like ussual...

I said 'Pretty crap sweet...' what the heck is that? lol)

2nd edit

bah! I just realized the board did that... I was tryin 2 say the

D word.... heh.... whats up w/ that???

Since those pics I have installed two crystal LED fans (one in back exhausting from the CPU, one in front on intake so lights shine through the Chemming grill in front), replaced the two 92mm in the window with blue frame/clear fans, and installed a Digital Doc 5. I wanted to be able to see the DD5 screen even with the front panel closed so I:

Took my dremel cutting disk and cut out the raised front arch-like panel to provide a flat surface for mounting my new panel window...then I took the sanded front panel to a local plastics shop and had them cut a window out of 1/2" clear acrylic with sanded and buffed edges, then I too E6000 silicone and mounted the panel window onto the four flat spots I left from the original cutting...then I moved my DD5 down two bay slots so its below the archpart of the window, and I can plainly see the LCD screen of my DD5 even with my front panel closed.

I will post pics when I get back from vacation on Aug 24.