Post your Boyfriend Thread...

BluePanda

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy technology, computers, vehicles, getting dirty doing mechanical things, guns, knives, hunting and cooking of all sorts.

Yeah, pretty much that. Manly men do cook. :P

I can see the photoshoops now...

Did you see this?

Waco Pirate.jpg

I almost have way too much time on my hands. If I really did have too much time, I would have added a parrot. I could do it, but my perfectionist side would make me take hours before I finally give up and do something else.

I guess with age comes a refinement of the taste buds. I can't stoop that low even just to get drunk. Hell I paid more than that for a single Sam Adams in vegas!

PBR isn't bad for crappy beer. I can't afford to drink the good stuff all the time. :lol:

French. :P

Actually most guys I know enjoy cooking, however I don't know any guys that enjoy computers and cars and cooking so that does make you somewhat unique I think.

I'm unique too then...cars, computers, and cooking are all my thing.

....says the person in Clemson >.>

Harsh. :lol:

EDIT: Why am I a pirate? :biggrin::whistling:

Edited by Waco

In reality I didn't expect much more... lol. Like you all say there is but a few of us females on OCC here, and doesn't look like the gays are coming out of the closet to post here either so -- likely waco's face will be the only one here -- guess I could make it the post waco thread... haha

I can see the photoshoops now...

Did you see this?

Waco Pirate.jpg

I almost have way too much time on my hands. If I really did have too much time, I would have added a parrot. I could do it, but my perfectionist side would make me take hours before I finally give up and do something else.

Maybe I do have that much time on my hands:

Waco Zombie.jpg (My attempt at making him a zombie, in case you can't tell.)

That's all I got for now. I think it's pretty good for only spending an hour on each and with no actual training at image manipulation.

How about you post yourselves then! lol Then it can be a shoop-fest

Somebody make me a viking:

47815930.th.jpg

:lol:

I had it about 2x that long before I shaved it all off, I'm gonna try to regrow it to epic proportions if I can.

Problem is that was 4+ months without shaving... yeah... I can't grow hair worth crap.

Some day I'll have an enormous braided ginger beard but for now I am stuck with the above patheticism.