BluePanda

Post your Boyfriend Thread...

Hey, you guys are forgetting something, males can also have boyfriends ;)

And there's your 66% man

(yes, I went there ;) )

:lol: I happen to like PBR. For $6 a 12 pack you can't really beat it. Stone is too expensive to drink constantly. :cry:

4loko ftw ;)

And there's your 66% man

(yes, I went there ;) )

Im glad you said that before i did. :rolleyes:

The same is in the auto industry. Tons of guys, not so many women.

But if you look at tanning industry, hair/nail salons, etc, mostly women and not many men.

I like to work on cars and computers, and make food in the kitchen! What am I?!

Ulgh and PBR too, hell I am from Milwaukee and I can't even stand PBR...

$2.99 a 12-Pack :biggrin:

I guess with age comes a refinement of the taste buds. I can't stoop that low even just to get drunk. Hell I paid more than that for a single Sam Adams in vegas!

Haha, and you said I was a "Stereotypical Pabst drinking hick.'

No I'm pretty sure I just classified you as gun shooting hick... had nothing to do with what you drink. :)

Also... I understand that just because I'm the only girl in most of my classes or one of two... doesn't mean it's not right for me to be there. Just happens that way -- some people are interested in different things...

nothing defines gender except for whats in your pants -- and I'd say on your chest, but I fear the man boobs some of you might have after seeing the "your base is belong to i" thread... :lol:

Edited by BluePanda

I guess with age comes a refinement of the taste buds. I can't stoop that low even just to get drunk. Hell I paid more than that for a single Sam Adams in vegas!

I drink craft brews almost exclusively but I'll still drink a natty ice if 'm at someone elses place and I feel like getting a bit of a buzz.

Hooray for thread crapping...

:P

Hooray for thread crapping...

:P

In reality I didn't expect much more... lol. Like you all say there is but a few of us females on OCC here, and doesn't look like the gays are coming out of the closet to post here either so -- likely waco's face will be the only one here -- guess I could make it the post waco thread... haha

I can see the photoshoops now...

and make food in the kitchen! What am I?!

French. :P

Actually most guys I know enjoy cooking, however I don't know any guys that enjoy computers and cars and cooking so that does make you somewhat unique I think.

French. :P

Actually most guys I know enjoy cooking, however I don't know any guys that enjoy computers and cars and cooking so that does make you somewhat unique I think.

I enjoy technology, computers, vehicles, getting dirty doing mechanical things, guns, knives, hunting and cooking of all sorts.

No I'm pretty sure I just classified you as gun shooting hick... had nothing to do with what you drink. :)

....says the person in Clemson >.>