IVIYTH0S

[SOLD] E6600 C2D

...MY old E6600!

So now that my Q9450 components were sold to the same friend than bought my old E6600 based system, the processor is now for sale! (the memory I recently sold, and motherboard is semi working)

$45 shipped!

$40 shipped!

I could include the motherboard for $5 more if you want too, it's an Asus P5W Dh Deluxe, might be good for an absolute backup. It cant run memory in dual channel anymore but seemed stable in single channel, dual channel freezes at 50% with memtest.No more motherboard

PENDING SALE

SOLD

Thanks for the interest, Crash now owns the little guy! :thumbsup:

The E6600 is a hell of an overclocker, and I've seen em go for over 100 on ebay (even recently!)

Great deal here.

This one (If I'm not mistaken) once overclocked to 3.6ghz a few times but I lost the settings and was able to get it to 3.2ghz for most of it's life with me (my friend ran it stock clocked I think)

BUMP finally picked up the board and chip from my friend so NOW I can ship same day or next whenever someone wants to scoop this up

Come on guys buy this stuff!!!

btw I noticed that the stock intel cooler is still on the processor too! what a bargain :lol:

Mind holding it for me until Sunday? Rig 3 and 4 could use an upgrade, and a good chip would be a great excuse for making another water loop! :D

Edited by l33t p1mp

Mind holding it for me until Sunday? Rig 3 and 4 could use an upgrade, and a good chip would be a great excuse for making another water loop! :D

you want the $5 extra bonus bundle? or just the chip itself?