Ebay & PayPal Strike Again

Rokkaholik

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see how ebay does side with the buyer rather quickly. I filed my claim for the item description being incorrect and in less than 24 hours I had an email back telling me to ship the item back (they paid for shipping) and that I would receive a full refund as soon as it got there -- no more questions asked. They just commented on the fact that I have good feedback for all my buys and sells and said they were sorry it happened.

HE GOT HIS MONEY BACK!!!

Ebay looked over the claim again and finally got the old claim seperated from the new claim in their tiny brains and realized what the buyer had done. It's too damn bad that it took so many phone calls and so many incompetant people to finally get to one with common sense...

You should keep that CS rep's name/number for future issues, better yet spread the word that they're the only one who can do anything.

Good job!!

Unfortunately you don't get to pick your case representative... you have to file a case with Ebay and let them do the work for you. It's nice if you are on the buyer side -- but obviously completely screws you as a seller. Glad to hear the good news though!

HE GOT HIS MONEY BACK!!!

Ebay looked over the claim again and finally got the old claim seperated from the new claim in their tiny brains and realized what the buyer had done. It's too damn bad that it took so many phone calls and so many incompetant people to finally get to one with common sense...

Grats man! Glad to hear it all turned out okay in the end.