Dan's Computer News Updates and Stuff...

http://www.overclockersclub.com/news/27840/

Did I hear him say X6 and X8?

FOR A MOBILE CPU?

That's astounding.

but the sandy bridge system is already here. The Llano isnt yet Intel didnt stop there, they will continue to release models. I am sure by mid 2010 Intel had this SB model in the same level development stage Llano is currently. Intel is months ahead of their releases, just as AMD. When will AMD finally gets to drop Llano on us? Will intel not be able to beat it then? Whats great is i can see the gap closing, but i still think AMD should keep quit on this sort of stuff. Intel is very capable and now they know exactly what to expect.

What worries me is why we dont see bulldozer stuff like this. AMD is always ready to brag showing their unreleased HW up against stuff thats already out or thats been out. Where is the bulldozer youtubes vids? Why is amd so silent? Their track record shows that this is unlike them; when its good, they cant help but show it off.

I want bulldozer to live up to its name, i want to see it obliterate!!!! I have the strongest fear its not gonna. Please AMD get this one right, i am waiting....like a million forevers.

Edited by ocre

but the sandy bridge system is already here. The Llano isnt yet Intel didnt stop there, they will continue to release models. I am sure by mid 2010 Intel had this SB model in the same level development stage Llano is currently. Intel is months ahead of their releases, just as AMD. When will AMD finally gets to drop Llano on us? Will intel not be able to beat it then? Whats great is i can see the gap closing, but i still think AMD should keep quit on this sort of stuff. Intel is very capable and now they know exactly what to expect.

What worries me is why we dont see bulldozer stuff like this. AMD is always ready to brag showing their unreleased HW up against stuff thats already out or thats been out. Where is the bulldozer youtubes vids? Why is amd so silent? Their track record shows that this is unlike them; when its good, they cant help but show it off.

I want bulldozer to live up to its name, i want to see it obliterate!!!! I have the strongest fear its not gonna. Please AMD get this one right, i am waiting....like a million forevers.

techincally sandybridge isnt because of the recall so its being delayed for a few weeks and since ppl saw the performance numbers people will wait...

http://www.overclockersclub.com/news/27840/

Did I hear him say X6 and X8?

FOR A MOBILE CPU?

That's astounding.

Thats not really a demo, they put it up against a entry level Sandy @ 2Ghz with its less then impressive entry level integrated graphics controller. thats like demonstrating a 1.8Ghz Sempron to a 3.0Ghz Athlon FX.. Redo demo with a 3.4Ghz i7 2600 then we'll see where performance lies.

Edited by DnaAngel

Thats not really a demo, they put it up against a entry level Sandy @ 2Ghz with its less then impressive entry level integrated graphics controller. thats like demonstrating a 1.8Ghz Sempron to a 3.0Ghz Athlon FX.. Redo demo with a 3.4Ghz i7 2600 then we'll see where performance lies.

the main thing is that they are comparing intergrated graphics so its intel's problem that its 'less then impressive', still we dont know what clock speed the amd apu was...if that was a laptop one that its a winner.

also it uses LESS POWER than the sandy bridge so it is comparable...there is an obvious tdp difference in the cpus you mentionedmfacepalm.gif

Edited by Dan The Gamer

• ir_cow unpinned this topic