"Purgatory"

Fixedgeariain

Which cpu is that? I dont recall the 980 being that cheap.

Forgot to put i7 '950'

Do not get the EVGA GTX 460 GTX SE Edition. It's the "Slow Edition". Get the MSI deal in my sig, it's $135 after MIR.

Use the Promo Code: BTEKHHJ32 to get $12 off your memory at Newegg

Ah thanks a ton!

Changing up the OP post with the new info.

OMG, they upped the price! I'd wait a while on the GTX 460 1GB. Two weeks ago you could find an ASUS for $119.99 after a $30 MIR and free shipping. The MSI GTX 460 1GB in my sig went as low as $135.99 after MIR. Prices are going back up, unfortunately.

Also, make sure you utilize combo deals on Newegg to make things cheaper.

You have the i7-950 listed as $299.99. The closest MicroCenter to you is in Atlanta, but do you have family that lives anywhere near one? I ask because if so, then the i7-950 is $199.99 there. That would allow you to increase you case budget and splurge and get one of those Mountain Mod cases ;) I can tell you from exp, when running water cooling you will absolutely love having more room in a case than you know what to do with! It really makes everything so much easier. Mountain Mod cases specialize in making your water cooling easier :evilgrin:

• Like 1

You have the i7-950 listed as $299.99. The closest MicroCenter to you is in Atlanta, but do you have family that lives anywhere near one? I ask because if so, then the i7-950 is $199.99 there. That would allow you to increase you case budget and splurge and get one of those Mountain Mod cases ;) I can tell you from exp, when running water cooling you will absolutely love having more room in a case than you know what to do with! It really makes everything so much easier. Mountain Mod cases specialize in making your water cooling easier :evilgrin:

WHAT!? $100 off?! How do they do it... they need to build more stores.

Yeah, I got no family in Atlanta..Or any friends for that matter.

I could drive up there but by the time I do that gas/time= $100.00 to me.

Also, I checked out the Mountain Mods cases, for eventually doing a single loop setup on a 360 rad. I doubt I'll need anything more than the inside of the 800D.

I have ideas for my WC loop!

Plus I fell back in love with the 800D

Now my darned tax return needs to get here so I can spend.