Bosco

Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

I cant believe this is still going.

My thought exactly.

I can't believe I won because of the song Schfifty Five.

I went to youtube and was listening to old funny videos, that came on, and I was like DING!

Slowly approaching half the available numbers being used up. So odds should be reasonable of someone getting it soon.

Of course, it is also possible it could go down to the last available number :whistling:

Slowly approaching half the available numbers being used up. So odds should be reasonable of someone getting it soon.

Of course, it is also possible it could go down to the last available number :whistling:

Not to mention one number has been posted three times so far. :lol: Odds have to go up with that.

Not to mention one number has been posted three times so far. :lol: Odds have to go up with that.

Not to mention the other 5 or so repeats on top of it. :lol:

Yeah, I'm doing my best to rule out repeats, but I might not have accounted for all of them (mostly just making sure I don't pick something that's already down).

Not to mention the other 5 or so repeats on top of it. :lol:

Yeah, I was going over my list and saw about that many. Some people..

@jammin, same. I go through my list to make sure the number I want hasn't already been chosen, but some of those repeats can throw you off.

Peanut Butter

with Jelly? (or "Jam" as we call it in Australia :P)

got to love suedenim's entry of 323. Took me 2 minutes to put all the numbers into excel and search for one not used...