Bosco

Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

ah... i did not see that post. :snap:

There i thought that might help people obey the rules. :rolleyes:

ah... i did not see that post. :snap:

There i thought that might help people obey the rules. :rolleyes:

Eh, the more people get DQ'd in a round, the better chance I have of reaching the next.

Eh, the more people get DQ'd in a round, the better chance I have of reaching the next.

Except that no one seems to be getting disqualified. That's the reason nobody cares about the rules.

Except that no one seems to be getting disqualified. That's the reason nobody cares about the rules.

It just means their number doesn't count that round.

You should start a new "sudden death" round if no one gets it by midnight pacific, to be fair to those that voted before released information, which wasn't me, but still..

not a bad idea?

lol

EDIT: wait, these people arn't even using that to their advantages.. wtfx?! only 46 to go

Dude this is the second time.... plz use this thread for chit-chat and/or ideas

Thanks

It's possible Bosco just isn't telling you if you're disqualified, but keeping track himself.

It's possible Bosco just isn't telling you if you're disqualified, but keeping track himself.

I doubt that. What if a person who is disqualified ends up picking the winning number? That person can't win because he's disqualified, but someone else isn't going to pick it because it's already been picked.

That's why I mentioned earlier, people need to play by the rules, or there may be a lot of unhappy people when this contest ends.

Edited by malmsteenisgod

That's the way it seems to me. Also, based on certain information, and if my calculations are correct (they are) there are only 38 37 possibilities left for the winning number, one of which I was going to pick in the second round. If it is said number, I'm going to be disappointed in myself.

Edited by F13Bubba

I doubt that. What if a person who is disqualified ends up picking the winning number? That person can't win because he's disqualified, but someone else isn't going to pick it because it's already been picked.

That's why I mentioned earlier, people need to play by the rules, or there may be a lot of unhappy people when this contest ends.

This.

Also, based on certain information, and if my calculations are correct (they are) there are only 38 37 possibilities left for the winning number, one of which I was going to pick in the second round. If it is said number, I'm going to be disappointed in myself.

What do you know that we dont?

Dude this is the second time.... plz use this thread for chit-chat and/or ideas

Thanks

Dude, that was days ago, leave it alone.. I know.

Anyways every nub in there has already raped that thread dry, I cant see the difference.

And how the hell is the panda guy so low key that he posts 2 numbers every round, rofl.