OCC Awards 2010, Main Thread

scr4wl

Hey Guys.., well those of you that are not done nominating.

The nomination period has been extended until Saturday, so get your nominations in.

Thanks for extending this! I completely forgot about it and have bowling tonight.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I just noticed Bosco edited joel.monteiro post in the nominations thread......did you add your own name under the coolest staff Bosco? :teehee::lol:

I went to edit mine and somehow ended up on his :lol:

It is almost over everyone, get your last nominations in!

What is up with Deathmineral getting ~5 nominations for worst gamer?

:dunno:

Think it's mostly because he complains a LOT about games -- not because he's actually bad at playing. Only ever played minecraft with him

I didn't even know this thing existed until steam told me there was less that an hour to go.

I don't suppose anyone nominated me for anything :dunno: but then I suppose I haven't really done anything of note to get nominated.

Ok well is about 5pm on Sunday here in South Africa and I dont think theres a time zone thats 15 hours behind South Africa so I have closed the nominations thread.

Lol wut. It's only waking-up time for most of the Americas and it's still 16.5 hours from closing time on the Pacific Coast. You really ought to have made it clear what time zone this was going to be in.

Edit

Wow, Taco even specifically mentioned 2359 EST. That's not for another 13.5 hours.