Locutus

Just one of those days

Today was one of those days when everything went wrong.

I woke up at 6am to go get the wife, and all was good, but then after breakfast I went to get some cash out of the bank...which is where things went bad...

The fuse for my fuel pump died again (luckily I knew what the cause was) and when I went to pull it I burnt my fingers. It took me a good 20 minutes to switch the fuse from the horn to the fuel pump and get the car started again.

After that, I went to get some pictures printed, so we could give them to my uncle who was in town on vacation. That took 3 hours to get those printed, so there goes that stretch of time.

As I was dropping off the order I realized I lost my license, but luckily I was up for renewal and had the proper documents handy. So I had to go to the DMV, there goes another hour and a half sitting in line. I need my license for tomorrow, me and mom are going on a 4 hour road trip.

SO, I get out of the DMV, come home and order pizza for lunch, 45 minutes later it shows up, we eat, and then I go to get the packing materials for the Mobo/CPU/RAM I sold to nitem4re...I get onto US19 when I realize it's 3:00 PM and the damn street is backed up for like 4 miles. Takes me at least 45 minutes to get to COMP USA for anti-static bags, luckily I was able to dip next door into Staples for a box and some packing fluff (it's this cool eco friendly shredded paper that is also anti-static.)

Anyways, after that I ran home, and packed everything up, by 5 o'clock I was ready to ship it, and so I head off to the UPS store...

I get there and realize that I forgot the damn shipping address...

So I go home and get it, then go ship it finally. This was probably the most side-tracked day I've ever had.

My sister lives in Largo I hate going to visit just because of the traffic on 19 lol

Yeah, it's a pain. I usually remember to go the other route, down Belcher.

At least I got to see one of the new Honda CRZ Hybrids though. It was the first time I've seen a hybrid that actually looked cool.

Yeah, it's a pain. I usually remember to go the other route, down Belcher.

At least I got to see one of the new Honda CRZ Hybrids though. It was the first time I've seen a hybrid that actually looked cool.

Check out this CR-Z tuned by Bisimoto Engineering. The hybrid system still works too ;)

I thought I was the only one having a crappy week. It's good to know the universe is crapping on everyone equally!