[WTS] Boinkers un-junk lot.

Boinker

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, why is the reference 285 more expensive than the other one?

It's a shame they don't even perform as well as the GTX 460 1GB models...

Excuse me while I go yell at these crows...

:pfp:

Because the reference GTX 285 actually outperforms the Ladybird cooling wise and performance wise. Together the Ladybird and the Asus 285 outperform a Gtx 480 and come very close to a 580 in a gaming environment.

And the GTX 260 has nothing on the 285s and is modified for a permanent WC solution or the Arctic cooling turbo fan thats attached.

Edit: Has anyone besides me seen what people want for that used Asus GTX285. The cheapest one I could find was 300 dollars. :whoa: Heck I may buy that and do some 3 way SLI or sell the ladybird and do 2 way with the reference 285's.

:pfp:

Because the reference GTX 285 actually outperforms the Ladybird cooling wise and performance wise. Together the Ladybird and the Asus 285 outperform a Gtx 480 and come very close to a 580 in a gaming environment.

And the GTX 260 has nothing on the 285s and is modified for a permanent WC solution or the Arctic cooling turbo fan thats attached.

Edit: Has anyone besides me seen what people want for that used Asus GTX285. The cheapest one I could find was 300 dollars. :whoa: Heck I may buy that and do some 3 way SLI or sell the ladybird and do 2 way with the reference 285's.

I know the 260 has nothing on the 285...

But I said 460...with a 4. :P