Sign in to follow this  
c0ld

Me = Happy.

Just got some Ceramique and a fUnc sUrface 1030 (black). :)

Temps are down 3C if I have my side panel off :) And the mousepad... whoa.

Really old, warped table + fUnc mousepad (even on the rough side) = sliding mouse if I let go of it :) I also had to lower my sensitivity because of how amazingly responsive it is. Almost too responsive as a matter of fact. I'll get used to it, though :) Just thought I'de say that Ceamique and the fUnc sUrfaces get my vote :)

yeah i got Ceramique and dropped my temps about 3 to 5 degrees and i have the ratpadz gs and it is a killer mouse pad also

I almost bought the Ratpadz, but reviews on Newegg said it wasn't so great. So I went with the fUnc that had all 5 star ratings :)

i don't see what the big deal with having an awesome mousepad is? i mean can it really make that much of a difference in ur mouse use? i just hvae a cheap one from walmart so i don't know but it seems kind of far fetched to me.

my desk makes my mouse have tracking problems. it has man y repetitive wood grain wanna be's. I used to use a slip mat from a turn table and that was fine except everyso often it would catch somehow. so I bought the pad, mostly because it seemed like a good idea. I have one of those precision pads, but they kept slipping etc, and well precision pads are for ball mice not optical so there was a great drag on it. the func 1030 pad etc have 2 sides on them one is designed for optical the other for ball mice. not only are there the 2 sides, but it comes with a good rubber houseing like for it (you sit the pad inside it, and it is the base and sourrounds the pad so it dosent move) the 1030 also has a cord clip so there is less snagging of the cable<if you use wired mice whichI do>

basically over all my speed when moving has increased and so has my accuracy.

I got an optical mouse and it didnt like my old pad, the cursor kept jumping about. I got a Xtrac optical pro, and my mouse is great no problems at all. Its also quite large, could be a problem but I have enough room for it :)