2011: Official Post your ride!

neddamttocs

Well it's not my ride but it is BluePanda's ride (and mine is in the video as well). This is from this past summer where she and I were interned at Oak Ridge National Lab. :cheers:

Yes, that's her car. :D We had a cutout installed by the guy that did many of the cars on the old Dukes of Hazzard show. I've never seen better welding by hand. :lol:

WTF LOL @ the car....

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's not my ride but it is BluePanda's ride (and mine is in the video as well). This is from this past summer where she and I were interned at Oak Ridge National Lab. :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATXBFgN0HBs

Yes, that's her car. :D We had a cutout installed by the guy that did many of the cars on the old Dukes of Hazzard show. I've never seen better welding by hand. :lol:

Haha that is a sick paint job. When did you guys get this done?

Might be buying something newer soon. Just don't know what yet lol. Thinking maybe a Jeep but I don't know if I want a TJ or a JK. And every time I see one I like it's a .ing automatic -.-!

How the heck didn't people see your thread?

It was pretty much constantly bumped for 3+ months.

LINK

:cheers:

Some of us are weren't around then, I just joined not too long ago. But thanks for the thread link :)

• 2 months later...

All day every, literally.. I don't even have surviving slippers. This is IT, my means of getting everywhere all the time:

2012-03-1401-35-54279.jpg

Yeah.. Last year was a financial bi-otch. Getting better, but I'd rather save for a car than another pair of shoes lol.

PS: ALTAMA FTW!