neddamttocs

2011: Official Post your ride!

What the??? My insurance cost, with full coverage is only $2200 per year. Man those tickets hurt don't they. :evilgrin:

That's about what mine is too with full coverage on two cars and liability on the third. I think my jaw hit the laptop keyboard when he said $2500 for the year on just his car... wow...

Just got a quote for fully comp insurance on the car I plan to buy.

$2555.64 annually and an excess of $800 when I claim.

True I got a quote for insurance on an agreed value of $23000 on something I should be paying $13-14000 plus $3000 aftermarket accessories

I pay $1160 a year (California...so more expensive than most states I think) for my $25k 2010 Jeep which is 4 wheel drive. If I had a 2 wheel drive vehicle it'd be even cheaper. If I had to pay what some of you are i'd be driving without insurance. Thats a ripoff.

You're a lot older though, so that makes a huge difference.

Even when I was under 25 with a 2002 Lancer my insurance wasn't that much.

Oh, you're only 27, I don't know why I thought you were in your 40s. :lol: Well there goes my argument. I've heard that insurance drops a lot once you're like 23-24 though, that might be it.

HOLY SHIT.

Even with my Cobalt I "only" paid $900 a year for full insurance, full glass, and very low deductibles...with only myself on the policy (no multi-car discounts). It was worth a lot more than your Mustang too. :lol:

He is young and insurance is a killer with a young male and a mustang with a V8. WHen my kid was added to my insurance it was close to 1800 a year without the mustang and another grand when he got his mustang GT convertible.

I only pay $500 for full coverage a year... :biggrin:

Thats because of the pimpin tiger stripes. Discount LOL

Thats because of the pimpin tiger stripes. Discount LOL

Or they felt sorry for her :lol:

Or they felt sorry for her :lol:

Ouch -- what's with the beatings tonight!!

Besides the ins company only knows it's "orange"...actually no they don't. They still think it's a beige cavalier base model 3 speed that can't get it's ass out of the way. haha...

Maybe has a little umph with the A/C off...but who does that in SC heat? It's still fun to roll around turns in autocross no matter...

Oh, you're only 27, I don't know why I thought you were in your 40s. :lol: Well there goes my argument. I've heard that insurance drops a lot once you're like 23-24 though, that might be it.

That "dropping at 25" is BS. My insurance dropped $25 every 6 months when I turned 25. :lol:

That "dropping at 25" is BS. My insurance dropped $25 every 6 months when I turned 25. :lol:

Oh. :lol: It might drop a bit more here because Miami is a really expensive city to be insured in, but I'm not too sure.