AMDNemo

New to OCC

Hi, I'm AMDNemo and I'm an Modaholic.

I'm 21 years old

I built my first rig about 2 years ago and haven't looked back. I'm now A+ and Network+ certified, and I'm about to venture into getting my MCSE certification. After I built my first rig I became completely addicted to anything having to do with computers and built up my rig to where I could OC it. I'm a gamer at heart and since I delved into the world of performance computers, I've looked at Xbox's and PS3's as if they were Gameboys. :snap:

I currently work at a small family practice in northeast Texas running and maintaining the Electronic Medical Records system, workstations, main server and fax server.

I have 4 running computers although I only use 2 of them on a daily basis and the other two I use as test systems for crazy-stupid overclocks or other antics. I use my MacBook for my basic uses such as E-mail, forums, music storage, chatting, research, and as of recently, a little Lua programming. My main rig I use daily for gaming, playing music loudly (lol), it's faster 5GHz wireless card when my 2.4GHz channel gets flooded, testing my Lua scripts in-game, and OC'ing of course!

I just wrote up a pretty long, but descriptive New-build thread in the New build section. I'm laying down plans to do a Mountain Mods U2-UFO build, so be sure to check that out if you'd like a description of my main rig and/or would like to give any feedback on the U2-UFO build. Thanks for reading!

:thx:

- AMDNemo

That's a nice thorough introduction there.

Welcome to OCC, I hope you enjoy it here :D.

Hmmmm, another Nemo on the forums? Welcome aboard! :)

We have already met over in your build post ;) But welcome to OCC, this is a great community :cheers: