My Sister is Stealing my Friends.

F13Bubba

So My sister has been hanging out with my friends from theatre in high school a lot recently, and barely ever invites me along. I wouldn't care so much, except one of my buddies just got back from his mission, and has started hanging out with her too. Everytime he would hang out with her, I would be there as well, but tonight they're off doing something, and they didn't invite me. I don't know if I should say something or not, but it sucks. I used to be hilarious around them, but my sis just seems to do nothing but belittle me when they are around, and it's really jacked up my confidence around them. /endrant

tl;dnr: I'm stuck at home on a Saturday night, while my sister is out doing things with my friends.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, "Go find out who your friends are". If they do not want to hang with you, or have you around, anymore because your sister was introduced into the gang then they must not be your friends.

Find new friends and never show them her?

This just has been a test for you and a couple friends, they failed. You move on.

If they are real friends, they'll come back to you. You shouldn't have to do all the work chasing them

Well dude, honestly. She is a girl. If you have guy friends and she is pretty to them they are going to think she is smart, funny, and clever even if she is not. I'm sorry but its tough to compete with this.

Find some married friends. They probably wont ditch you to go hang out with your sister and if they do just rat them out anonymously and then they will have to stay home just like you :bow: