WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

We'll enroll him in sarcasm classes. :P

Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet, I thought we would have learned that by now Krazyxazn says sarcastically. :down:

the new patch is up. 3.9GB??? thought it was only to be around 2gb ...?

They forgot to round up

the new patch is up. 3.9GB??? thought it was only to be around 2gb ...?

includes the expansion files.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Just call me Pistol Pete (18-0, with 11 pistol kills)

As you can see I just unlocked the .44 Magnum and it is beastly. The Rex is like a horrible inaccurate hand cannon compared to it. In case your wondering it doesn't have a scope on it when you unlock it.

Battlelog Update #3 (This one is for Battlelog, not Client/Server update patch that also came out today)

Does any one know if hit detection was touched in the patch??

Not that I've seen, but the patch notes you can find on the BF Blog, might be on Battlelog as well.

ShallowBay brought this up on the OCC platoon page, but it would be pretty epic if we could get at least one full OCC squad, if not two, in a game at some point. We've gotten quite a few OCCers in a few games here and there, and the results tend to be pretty epic when we have. I know that I am open pretty much whenever so long as it's in the evening (sometimes around 7:00p-8:00p EST is when I normally hop on, although sometimes more like 9:00p-10:00p). Obviously weekends, particularly Saturday, would allow for the longest session (although some folks might go out, I generally don't as I am married and looking to buy a home, and the wifey and I are home bodies, so I tend to stay in) but if anyone's interested throw in on this topic and let's see if we can't work something out. Look forward to the possibility of some serious OCC ownage. cheers.gif

Me and Bizzle got a few games in tonight. All was good until he just quit on me while he was driving the tank, leaving me open to tank fire while I shouted at him to move! haha without knowing he already left the game :P

I'll be on every night this week probably so everyone else feel free to shoot me an invite.