The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

This game will be sweeeeeet. Every time I see something new it makes it that much harder to wait for it! I will surely lose many hours into this game. My wife is going to be very perturbed when this game drops...

Consoles to get scaled down BF3 maps, but a larger out of bounds fly zone to compensate for jets.

Someone also mentions them using a keyboard/mouse to launch the demo from a PS3. So does that mean PS3 is going to have KB/Mouse support for BF3? Or is this just how they transferred the previous PC demo to the PS3. We saw FF13 running on the PC, but apparently they never intended to release it on the PC haha. Same thing might happen here :(

This game will be sweeeeeet. Every time I see something new it makes it that much harder to wait for it! I will surely lose many hours into this game. My wife is going to be very perturbed when this game drops...

I am right there with you 100% on this. Is it too early to start camping out now?

After seeing more and more of it, I honestly believe BF3 could beat the sales of the next COD game. The amount of work it must have gone into this game..

Edited by Jump4h

After seeing more and more of it, I honestly believe BF3 could beat the sales of the next COD game. The amount of work it must have gone into this game..

It also helps that this game is going to be orders of magnitude better than any Call of Duty game. Ohhhhhhh, you just got burned IW/Treyarch/whoever the heck else is making CoD now!

Do not turn into a Homefront..please just don't..and don't turn into a black c0cks either please...

I have faith in them though, this game looks great. Looks like consoles = second thought and not first.

I'm getting a job over the summer to upgrade my rig pretty much just for this game.

In Bad Company 2, my processor starts to choke on larger maps and I get the same FPS (20-30) on low to maxed out, with my cards only sitting at 40% usage.

That's what I get for coupling Crossfire HD6850's with a dual core processor, lol.

I'm getting a job over the summer to upgrade my rig pretty much just for this game.

In Bad Company 2, my processor starts to choke on larger maps and I get the same FPS (20-30) on low to maxed out, with my cards only sitting at 40% usage.

That's what I get for coupling Crossfire HD6850's with a dual core processor, lol.

oh vuh clock