The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Oh I found out something the hard way. I started playing around with the Anti-Air gun a few matches just to try something new... Weeeell I had an accuracy rating of 18-20% before playing around with it. Now its 3%. :erm: So if you like your stats and haven't played around with the AA gun yet, keep that mind. :cry:

Also, anyone find it kind of lame they form an entire game around Battle Stats but yet you can't do anything cool like, tagging your favorite matches/achievements and pinning them on your wall? If this game had Theater Mode, I definitely would pin up a nice video of the tank shell traveling up to the enemy base and hitting that dude on the head. In addition to showing off your best Matches/Achievements it should also allow you to store photos and videos (even if not theater mode).

how did you unlock it :P

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/

1. Get code from under labelled Dr. Pepper bottles (EA on bottle)

2. Go to site and login

3. Pick prize and it will ask you to log into Battlelog

4. Confirm and instantly added to your account (at least the dog tags, not sure about the skins)

Dr. Pepper code caps. To my knowledge all the old tricks for the last Dr. Pepper BC2 codes no longer work. Dr. Pepper totally revamped the redemption system.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I played online yesterday for the first time... why is everybody camping? I can never seem to get kills and my K/D is .61.... any tips?

Are you playing rush mode? I rarely ever run into campers or even snipers for that matter (in conquest compared to BC2 which was always)

Don't worry to much about KDR when you first start. I think I had like 0.3 after my first 2 matches. Then it started going up. If you're really a KDR whore then you can just stick to Assault or Engineer.

Edited by Krazyxazn

1. Get code from under labelled Dr. Pepper bottles (EA on bottle)

Dr. Pepper code caps. To my knowledge all the old tricks for the last Dr. Pepper BC2 codes no longer work. Dr. Pepper totally revamped the redemption system.

Maybe some of the OCC folks around here who actually like Dr.Pepper will be kind enough to share some codes.............................? :)