The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Oh I already bought it, when I went to the shop though the counter ads said is was 18s so I was like oh crap but they said nothing when I told em my age... campaign is hard or is that normal? I hate getting stuck in the ground...

I played on Normal and did just fine. It was challenging-ish but not annoyingly difficult.

This might be a little off topic (sorry if it is) I have had umpteen problems with my BF3 since i got it (28th OCT). I finally get everything sorted and when i click play on Origin it takes me to the Battlelog, when i click quick match or campaign it doesnt load my game :-/ has any one else got this problem or knows how to fix it :dunno: Thanks, Dario.

EDIT : Grammar :blush:

Edited by dario_92

Oh I already bought it, when I went to the shop though the counter ads said is was 18s so I was like oh crap but they said nothing when I told em my age... campaign is hard or is that normal? I hate getting stuck in the ground...

Just get your parents to pay :P (I am assuming you are over 16 but less than 18)

The campaign is a little hard when there are 20+ enemies and everything around you is being blasted to dust but otherwise its good fun :)

Made my cards hit 80C yesterday in a 30C ambiant room at 900mhz, 1800mhz and 2200mhz at 1.1v .

Got FPS of around 70 in intense scenes all the way up to 130FPS in not intense scenes but was mainly between 90FPS and 120FPS in most scenes - Not too bad for 1080p on Ultra with 4xAA and 16xAF with HBAO

Hey guys have you been noticing audio ads in the online gameplay? I have been getting GMC ads and I think it is the game! It could be some other background thing though.

In the terms of agreement there was a clause that said that the game might utilize advertisements.