The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

:withstupid:

I think I will make these videos after I finish my final exam next week. This is so sad.

umm. Running out of ammo is quite common. I often need ammo boxes because I shoot bullets. Not sure why you think otherwise?

lol okay there is maybe a court yard or two to defend sometimes in these maps. That is pretty weak.

This is battlefield? really? You think battlefield is tiny little maps with rocket spamming and bullet spraying? Not the battlefield I play. I'll check out Armored Kill for actual battlefield.

People play 24/7 Karkand because they are some of the biggest/best BF3 maps available? Not sure how that supports your argument.

If you think regular CQ is a free for all, then you're playing on the wrong servers and with the wrong people.

Metro is worst map ever created. Correct. And yes you just supported my argument, on regular conquest people don't spam nades, m320, rockets, c4. Probably because they are real BF maps (huge, vehicles,). Close Quarters are Metro-esque maps, just smaller without the choke points so people still spam all that nonsense.

I only play 64 player CQ servers. Anything above 50 is good enough, plenty of action. Not sure why I would ever play a 32 server.

What's sad is EA/DICE trying to bring over the CoD crowd. At least they're releasing Armored Kill, that should be good.

Glad I could get your panties all in a bunch :D

Edited by _TheAlexO

I still haven't purchased the premium pack. I'm in boycott mode :)

I was playing yesterday and got as mad as I've ever been. In a Kharg Island server.................. the opposing team started the game by flying jets off the carrier and bailing from the jet onto the roof of the warehouse at E. Then they promptly set land mines all around the building from the roof, set up their soflam etc. and it was almost impossible to take E. From there they just spawn camped the hell out of our spawn point. Between javelins, jets and the choppers constantly bombarding our spawn point it was almost impossible to break out of there.

People play Karkand for infantry combat.

This is gameplay in Closed Quarters maps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT0SbHgmqog

This is gameplay in Metro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHipzELtX5M

Who's telling the truth?

No room for snipers?

Everyone spamming m320, grenades, and claymores?

No breathing room?

Edited by AZNguyen

I like the maps they are a nice change of pace. Yes they do feel very COD like but that's OK with me. The claymores don't seem to work for me even when I put two together people just run through them. The guns are always a welcome addition and overall it's breathed new life into a game that had gotten a bit stale.

Arguing over this Premium Pack is just silly. Instead of arguing why don't you both purchase the premium pack and have a 1 vs. 1 game then post the video here. Best 2 out of 3 is the victor. I'll provide the server and Teamspeak3.

1 vs. 1 game then post the video here. Best 2 out of 3 is the victor. I'll provide the server and Teamspeak3.

I think I would easily win that even though I don't play FPS games much anymore :P My top gun isn't even an AEK, so yea. I'd win.

Edited by AZNguyen

Dang it Wev buy the premium pack so we can play any server together and where have you been when I am playing after work lol. So far all I have left of all the new assignments is the 1 EOD bot kill my poor boots keep going boom :( need boinker to join me so i can stat pad again lol