• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here was about 15 min of me playing on my new computer

time 5.028

y-c.jpg

i5 2500k 4.6GHz

ram 2133@ 10-10-10-30

that was just having the bios auto tune everthing. 4.6 was the highest turbo setting on the cpu and i just told it to run the ram at 2133Mhz. so now i need to go back and retune everything by myself

Edited by olokul

set at 4.8GHz with ram at 2133 10-10-10-28 t1 did a pull 4.734

y-c1.png

EDIT new score

cpu 5.0 ram 1866 @ 9-9-9-22 t1 going to up my ram back to the 2133 setting and see what i can get

score 4.566

y-c2.png

Ok so I was able to do a pull at 5.0 with my ram at 2133 score 4.522 but didn't take a screenshot. I was trying to get above 5ghz but just don't have the time right now.... So till tomorrow this will have to do.

Edited by olokul

by the way andrewr not to get technical or anything but my 4.734 score is faster then RJR's 4.736. but anyway it doesn't matter cause i posted a 4.566 score, i just edited by post before

what is you ram at El C. maybe ill try and lowering mine down to 1600 and lower the timmings.

ill have to take a picture of my rig tomorrow at work ( and it wont take me 3 months like nyt did :haha: ) but im running a h80 pump with a dd 280 stealth rad with push pull fans. also have two 560ti TF II cards the first one runs real hot 55c but there is no gap between the cards

Edited by olokul

what is you ram at El C. maybe ill try and lowering mine down to 1600 and lower the timmings.

ill have to take a picture of my rig tomorrow at work ( and it wont take me 3 months like nyt did :haha: ) but im running a h80 pump with a dd 280 stealth rad with push pull fans. also have two 560ti TF II cards the first one runs real hot 55c but there is no gap between the cards

It's just at 1600MHz at 9-9-9-24-1T.

And yeah, 55C is real hot. :rollseyes: