spectrascope

[WTS] Green Dell 1720 with warranty, and c2d

I am looking to sell my dell 1720 complete specs are in the attached pdf

but a short run down is

c2d e8300 2.4ghz with 3mb cache

4GB ram

twin 320GB sata drives will hold up to twin 1TBs

17" 1920x1080 screen glossy

it is currently attached to an external as I use it as file server with external hard drive being the primary storage so that internal drive don't take a beating.

full keyboard with numpad

256mb dedicated 8600GTM

8X dvd burner

comes with 7 pro installed and back up disk for vista

is completely 7 compatible

is in mint condition

has transferable warranty till 3/18/2013 covers parts and labor

includes all original disk and 17" leather targus shoulder bag.

my heatware

my ebay

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

Dell System Information _ Dell Warranty Extensions & Upgrades _ Dell Warranty Status.pdf

Anyway asking $700usd o.b.o shipped to contiguous lower 48 states international ask we may be able to work something out.

I am selling because I think I can get away with far less horsepower for just a file server.

Guest ajmatson

You were using this for a server? How well does it run? Are you looking for trades? I have many non mobile style server parts.

Not looking really to do a trade, just to sell it, it works great as general purpose laptop/server it has enough horse power for it. It runs really well, I just think I can use a cheaper desktop, instead of letting a good laptop sit only be used as file server. It is like new because it never really got used as mobile unit.

Edited by spectrascope

Also willing to trade now, for a decent brand(evga, gigabyte, dfi, asus) 775 board(preferably mini-itx or microatx) that supports upto 95watt c2d quad with along with 2GB/4GB of ram that will work with the board, + $400-$350

I can't really afford to do this... but I can send you $400 paypal payment for this laptop, right now. I will cover shipping.

Sign in to follow this