New guy on deck!

Fixedgeariain

its an old story about a member here named kurosene. When he was a kid he went on a field trip to a zoo. His teacher told him to go pet the llama. When he did, the llama kicked him in his man parts. It was only after that he was warned that llamas dont like to be snuck up on from behind and that they will kick if you do.

its a metaphor for dont mess with things you dont understand yet.

Thank you so much for sharing that , I always heard about the llama but never knew the story behind it :)

Thank you so much for sharing that , I always heard about the llama but never knew the story behind it :)

np

the llama thing used to be standard in the new member welcome, but most people stopped putting it in there. I think I'm the only one who still does it.

its an old story about a member here named kurosene. When he was a kid he went on a field trip to a zoo. His teacher told him to go pet the llama. When he did, the llama kicked him in his man parts. It was only after that he was warned that llamas dont like to be snuck up on from behind and that they will kick if you do.

its a metaphor for dont mess with things you dont understand yet.

Hah, Sounds good!